Am I eligible for free prescription medications from the Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation?
The Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization. The Foundation assists patients who need temporary help paying for the medications listed on this website. To receive temporary help, a patient must be having trouble making ends meet financially and meet the Foundation's eligibility criteria.
You may be eligible if you:
- Do not have public or private insurance that helps to pay for your prescription medications. If you are enrolled in Medicare Part D, call the Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. for more information. The number is 1-800-736-0003.
- Have a yearly income of less than ~250% of the Federal Poverty Level:
- $28,725 or less for a single person
- $38,775 or less for a family size of two
- Larger family sizes are adjusted accordingly
- Medications that are injected may be subject to higher limits.
- Are being treated with one of these medications:
- ABILIFY® (aripiprazole)
- ERBITUX® (cetuximab)
- ELIQUIS® (apixaban)
- IXEMPRA® (ixabepilone)
- NULOJIX® (belatacept)
- ORENCIA® (abatacept)
- OPDIVO® (nivolumab)
- SPRYCEL® (dasatinib)
- YERVOY® (ipilimumab)
- Live in the United States, Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands
- Are being treated by doctor or other healthcare provider who is licensed in the US.
- Are being treated as an outpatient.
These are just some of the eligibility requirements. Other eligibility criteria may apply. For more information about eligibility, call the Bristol-Myers Squibb Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. at 1-800-736-0003.
ABILIFY® is a trademark of Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co.
ERBITUX® is a trademark of ImClone LLC.
ELIQUIS®, IXEMPRA®, NULOJIX®, ORENCIA®, SPRYCEL® and YERVOY® are trademarks of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company.